Keto Hot Chocolate, high in protein, and fat with zero sugar. This recipe uses Coast's Chocolate Protein Powder as a substitute for regular, often sugar laden hot cocoa mixes.
- 1 serving of Coast's Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 1/2- 2 cups nut milk (We like Unsweetened Coconut Milk)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Optional: 1 tsp of cocoa powder (We like Camino's Dutch Cocoa)
- Place protein powder and milk in shaker cup, tighten lid, and shake until well combined.
- Pour contents into sauce pan. Add coconut oil and warm up liquids on med-low heat until oil melts and hot chocolate gets a touch frothy. Make sure not to burn the milk.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy when slightly cooled!
Macros per Serving
Calories: 277 Protein: 22 grams Fat: 23 grams Carbs: 8 grams (4 grams fibre) Sugar: 0 grams
Add this recipe to your food dairy on MyFitnessPal