This recipe uses Coast's Vanilla Protein powder to add a creamy protein boost to this low-carb smoothie bowl. Maca is rich in phyto chemicals adding to the nutritional powerhouse of the cricket protein. This recipe is gluten and dairy free, low food mop friendly and packs 20 g of protein per serving!
- 1 scoop Coast Protein's Vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup steamed then frozen zucchini
- 1 frozen banana
- ⅓ cup frozen avocado cubes
- ⅓ cup coconut or almond milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 pods star anise
- Optional - 1 tsp maca powder
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend on high for 2-3 minutes, or until thick and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy!
Recipe and Photo: @wholisticallyhannah_