These cookies, created in house by our own Stef!
Our version of the classic peanut butter cookie featuring our Peanut Butter protein powder are great for kids! These cookies are golden brown on the outside yet soft and light on the inside. They are gluten and dairy free and have 4 grams of protein per cookie which make for a great post-workout snack!
½ cup COAST PB Protein Powder
½ cup All Purpose Flour (I used gluten free)
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
3 tbsp Coconut oil- melted
1.5 tbsp honey
½ cup coconut sugar
¾ cup Peanut Butter
1 tsp vanilla
Servings: 18 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Prepare baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Measure out all dry ingredients in one bowl (Protein powder, all-purpose flour, salt, soda and baking powder)
- Measure out wet ingredients in a separate bowl (eggs, coconut oil, honey, peanut butter, vanilla) and whisk. Add sugar and mix to incorporate into wet ingredients.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into dry and gently mix until well incorporated. The batter will be quite sticky.
- Use ice cream scoop to portion out cookie dough, use your hands to roll dough into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Place cookie balls 1 inch apart and gently flatten to make criss-cross pattern, with tines of a fork.
- For softer cookies refrigerate dough balls for 1 hours before baking *
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Once safe to handle transfer cookies to cooling rack to cool.
Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 144
- Protein: 4 grams
- Fat: 9 grams
- Carbohydrates: 12 grams
- Fiber: 1 grams
- Sugar: 7 grams
Recipe credit: @feeding_fitness